心理健康 and 健康 Services
Bellin College is committed to supporting and advancing the mental health and well-being of our students and breaking down stereotypes surrounding mental health. Mental health problems can affect many areas of students’ lives, reducing their quality of life, 学术成就, 身体健康, and negatively impacting relationships with friends and family members. These issues can also have long-term consequences for students, affecting their future employment, 收入潜力, 整体健康. 出于这些原因, Bellin College believes in and is committed to fostering a safe learning environment for all students, including those students that may be suffering from some form of mental illness. The college is committed to supporting our students’ mental health through education, 提高意识, 资源, 编程, 大学工作人员, 等.
- Get regular exercise and enough sleep.
- Schedule restful activities in your daily life
Students who feel in control of their lives report feeling much less stress than those who feel that circumstances control them.
Bellin College has a variety of mental health and wellness 资源. Please watch this short two-minute video to learn more about our services.
A few other 资源 include:
- 学生成功中心 to help with academic success strategies such as exam prep, 做笔记, 学习技巧, 时间管理, 还有更多! – http://bellincollege.mywconline.com/
- 政治行动委员会 (Peer Academic Coaches) to help with specific class content- http://bellincollege.mywconline.com/
- Meeting with a member of the CARE Team (本尼Rieth 学生事务处处长 Dr. 马克烤 Dean of Students and 盟军的健康 Sciences, Bridgett阴暗的 Student Success Coordinator, and MaKayla施罗德 学术顾问)
Additional services may be accessed under the 相关链接 section on the right side of the webpage.